- 2 cups Daawat Brown Basmati Rice
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp red chilies
- 1/4th cup chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
Step by step guide
- Step 1 Rinse your Daawat Brown Basmati Rice 3-4 times with water.
- Step 2 Put 3 liters of water to boil.
- Step 3 Add 1 tbsp oil, salt to taste, and the rinsed rice to the boiling water.
- Step 4 Cook until it’s 3/4th done, strain, and set the water and rice both aside.
- Step 5 Now add 3 tbsp oil, chopped garlic, red chilies, and spring onions to a pan.
- Step 6 Sauté for 2-3 minutes and then add the cooked rice to it.
- Step 7 Now add sugar, black pepper, and salt to the mixture. Give it a quick stir.
- Step 8 Then pour the soy sauce and vinegar into the rice and mix it well.
- Step 9 Once appropriately mixed, make a cavity in the center and add your eggs.
- Step 10 Scramble and cook.
- Step 11 Now add 1/4th cup of that starchy rice water you kept aside in the beginning.
- Step 12 Cook for a couple of minutes and then add it to a serving bowl.
- Step 13 Top it off with some spring onion greens and you’re done!