- 1 cup boiled red kidney beans
- 1½ cups Daawat Quick Cooking Brown Basmati Rice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsps mustard paste
- 1½ tsps dried mixed herbs
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 1½ tbsps lemon juice
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large avocado
- ½ medium red capsicum, seeded, and cut into triangles
- ½ medium yellow capsicum, seeded, and cut into triangles
- ½ medium green capsicum, seeded, and cut into triangles
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into triangles, and blanched
- 6-8 assorted cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup boiled corn kernels
- 6-8 toasted walnuts, broken
- 2-3 tbsps assorted micro greens
Step by step guide
- Step 1 Take Daawat Quick Cooking Brown Basmati Rice in a bowl. Add sufficient water and wash for 2-3 times.
- Step 2 Now once again add sufficient water and let it soak for 25-30 minutes. Drain the water.
- Step 3 Boil 5-6 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan. Add salt, soaked rice, and mix well. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Step 4 Drain the water and set the rice aside to cool down.
- Step 5 For the dressing, take mustard paste in a bowl. Add dried mixed herbs, salt, crushed black peppercorns, lemon juice, and mix well. Add extra virgin olive oil and again mix well.
- Step 6 Cut the avocado into 2 parts and remove the seeds. Further cut it into small pieces and transfer in a bowl.
- Step 7 Add red capsicum, yellow capsicum, green capsicum, carrots, cherry tomatoes, corn kernels, toasted walnuts, red kidney beans, and cooked rice, and mix well.
- Step 8 Pour the prepared dressing over, add micro greens and mix.
- Step 9 Transfer into a serving plate and serve.